6.02.2013

Budgeting Bloggers: May

So after a rough April, I made a vow that I wouldn't shop during May...well, I failed at that, but I did a much better job at sticking to my little budget, despite having gone over a little bit again.  Here's what I bought this month:
Grand total: $82.

I absolutely love everything that I bought this month.  I originally was not going to purchase the coral blazer, although I had had it in my cart for about two months.  I decided to go for it when the blazer was already on clearance, was 40% off that prices, and I had a $5 rewards for Gap.  The blazer was delivered this week and it fits me perfectly.  I cannot wait to wear it!!!

My June and July will be very busy with my job plus taking nine credits, so I'm hoping that means I won't have time to shop.  I have noticed, however, that I still don't have many short sleeved tops (I have a few solid colored tees, but other than that, not much), so I'm going to be on the lookout for tops to wear this summer.  I'll plan to only purchase tops on mega clearance or go to Goodwill to save money.

I'm linking up with Fran and the other budgeting bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment