2.25.2013

Monday Legs

Cardigan: Target Tank: Target Skirt: Old Navy Tights: Target Boots: Bare Traps

Happy Monday!   I hope you all had a good weekend.  I went home to my parents' house for the weekend for the first time since Christmas!  We celebrated my brother's birthday on Saturday (and watched Pitch Perfect...again), and on Sunday, I had a 3-hour lunch with my best friend.  It was a great weekend, but now I have a ton of work to do for school.

I bought these purple tights at Target for a steal a while ago, but I haven't worn them until today.  I was going through my tights collection and found these, still in the packaging, in the bottom of my drawer.  Apparently, I really like to start my weeks with patterned or colorful tights (I've worn all these outfits on Mondays).  My coworkers always comment on my fun tights and say how excited they get to see them.  It's only natural I'd wear this purple pair this Monday.

I'm linking up with My Greatest Hits' My Style Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment