2.18.2013

Overwhelmed...

Top: Old Navy Cardigan: Target Skirt: Old Navy Tights: Target Flats: Payless Necklace: Gift from sister-in-law Belt: Came with a skirt from JCPenney



I am usually such a go-getter, but my energy is wearing thin right now.  I'm incredibly busy with school and work, but I'm still trying to carve out time to be with Kevin, keep in touch with friends and family, and volunteer at the animal shelter (OH! And blog!).  When life gets overwhelming, I like to just have a little time to sit, think, and debrief, and yet I'm not finding many minutes in the day to do so.  I'm a big list maker, so I spent some time this morning making a long list of all the things I need to do for each section of life.  It is a lot, but I like to see everything I have to do...plus, the satisfaction I feel after crossing things off my list is the best.

I took a better picture of my tights!  I wore these tights in this post, but didn't get a good shot of the leopard pattern.  I like how they add interest to an otherwise plain outfit.  Also, apparently, I don't wear these tights with anything other than black and green.  I'm going to have to branch out next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment