6.13.2013

Plain and Simple

Top: TJ Maxx Cardigan: Target Shorts: Old Navy Shoes: Target

So, I don't love this photo (ew, legs), but I'm all about being real on my blog...so this is what I wore today!  It's another pretty simple shorts + cardigan outfit, but when you wake up at 5:00 am and forgot to plan an outfit, it's tried and true, you know?

While most of my classmates are showing up to our summer classes in a t-shirt with yoga pants, athletic shorts, or jeans, I feel really weird doing that.  Maybe that worked in undergrad classes, but I feel like I need to look at least somewhat put together when I'm at class.  I concentrate better and am more productive when I look nice.  Thus, I wear outfits like this, and stand out like a sore thumb.  Oh well.  Is that just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment