6.12.2013

I Miss You!


Tee: Target Skirt: Old Navy Scarf: Old Navy Shoes: Payless

I've been trying my best to keep up with blogging despite my crazy class and work schedule, but it's been a little tricky, so please bear with me!  I've been missing it a lot (including reading and commenting on your blogs, too!!), but I haven't had the time to really sit down and catch up yet.  I really wanted to participate in Audrey's 7x7 remix this week, but I didn't have time to prep for it :(  That kind of thing is right up my alley (showing the versatility of your wardrobe!) so I'm bummed that I missed out.  I have been really toying with the idea of doing some kind of 30x30 remix a la Kendi, and even have my 30 pieces picked out...what do you think?  Should I go for it??  I could also create some kind of linky party (even though I really, really hate that term) if any of you want to join.

As for today's outfit, I love it!  I tried on about 4 or 5 different things today until I landed on this.  I really love this skirt, but sometimes I struggle with styling it.  I'm slowly warming up to pattern mixing (but it has to be a little more subtle...I wouldn't wear a polka dot blouse with this skirt!) and I like how the stripes and leopard print look together.  And, you guys, I'm wearing wedges again!  They're pretty comfortable, and totally do-able for a full day of classes.

Thanks again for bearing with me and my sporadic posting/commenting.  I miss you all and hope to get into my summer routine soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment