6.14.2013

Casual Friday


Top: Target Jeans: Old Navy Sandals: Target Long necklace: F21 Heart necklace: My grandma's

There is really nothing to say about this outfit - it's essentially jeans and a tee, but it's comfortable and cute and it totally works for a Friday :)

We have a fun weekend planned.  Tonight, we're going to a dinner theater in the Twin Cities to celebrate my dad's birthday.  I'm a huge musical theater lover, so I'm pretty excited to get to see a musical tonight...plus, I get some good family time!  Remember a month ago when I said we were going to foster a puppy?  Well...we absolutely fell in love with her, and have decided to adopt her.  Tomorrow, we finalize the adoption and we couldn't be more excited to have her join our family permanently!  Her name is now Rooney, so follow me on Instagram (brynn_mcconnell) if you want some Pippin + Rooney pictures!

Rooney and me this afternoon.  She was watching ants crawl around on the sidewalk...

No comments:

Post a Comment