4.05.2013

Stripes!!

Shirt: Old Navy Jeans: NY&C Flats: Payless Necklace: Birthday gift from parents

Whoops!  I didn't get a post up yesterday because I had a little minor medical procedure done (I'm fine) and laid on the couch all day, basically in the same outfit as Monday, just with a chambray shirt instead.  No shame.

I went to Old Navy because I had Super Cash to use, plus I saw all their clearance was an additional 30% off.  I got this shirt, 2 skirts, a dress, two tank tops, and a scarf for around $30...and 5 of the 7 things are striped...anyone else have this problem?

I'm heading to a conference this weekend in Minneapolis (WOO!!) with a student I supervise, and I'm really excited.  I presented at this conference as an undergraduate student and I'm so excited to be going back in a supervisory role.  I'll be decked out in school spirit clothes all weekend (the conference is for people involved in college orientation...) so I have nothing too exciting to share on the blog...because you don't want to see me in jeans and a hoodie, right??

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment