4.01.2013

Last Minute Outfit

Shirt: Old Navy Pants: NY&C Boots: Target Necklace: From Mom

So, I'm a huge nerd, and I have a spreadsheet for tracking and planning my outfits (I'll show how I keep track of all this some time, if you're interested).  I usually plan outfits a week or so in advance, which makes getting dressed in the morning a breeze.  I've been so busy lately, however, that I haven't taken the time to plan my outfits for the week, so I wound up trying about 3-4 outfits on before settling on this (as I ran out of time).  It isn't the greatest outfit in the world, but it was comfortable, and I got several compliments at work about it...so I consider it a win. :)  I have had these ponte pants from NY&C for about two years and this is the first time I've ever worn them (I KNOW).  They wound up being super comfy, although they're almost like leggings so I need to make sure I'm wearing longer tops with them :)  I really like the color of them, too; they're like a light chocolate brown.

I hope you all had a great weekend!  The weather is finally starting to turn around in Minnesota, and I'm so excited to be able to wear my new springy purchases without tights!

No comments:

Post a Comment