3.11.2013

Just Visiting

Dress: Old Navy Leggings: Victoria's Secret Necklace: From Mom

Look!  A new setting for pictures!  I'm standing in the middle of my mom and dad's living room/dining room here.  I'm back at home for a few days observing groups of students for grad school at my lovely alma mater.  Rather than skip out on outfit pictures for a couple of days, I thought I'd just snap some at their house.  I wore my beloved black boots with this outfit when I was out and about, but opted not to wear them in my pictures.

I had seen this dress at Old Navy several months ago, but didn't want to pay full price for it.  I stopped into Old Navy the other day (heyyy tax return!) and saw it on the clearance rack for a budget-friendly $15, and snatched it up.  I remember Fran styling it with a red cardigan and brown accessories back in January, and loved the look, but I decided to keep it simple for my first wearing.  I'm a huge fan of black and white stripes (apparently, because this is my third black/white striped dress), and have great plans to get plenty of wear out of this dress all year long (story of my closet's life).

Linking up with My Greatest Hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment