3.12.2013

Baby Fix

Blazer: Thrifted Calvin Klein Sweater: Old Navy Pants: NY&C Flats: Payless

Something you should know about me: I love babies and kids.  My mom did daycare in our house when I grew up, so I have been caring for youngsters since I was really little.  When I went to college, my mom stopped daycare, but started daycare with a new little guy in the fall.  I finally got to meet him today, and it was awesome to get some baby snuggles!  There is nothing quite as wonderful as playing with a wickedly adorable 8-month-old baby, am I right?

I wore this sweater today as my neglected item.  I love the color of it and the price was right ($7!), but the neckline is quite wide and it is a little too "scoopy" in the back.  I haven't gotten lots of wear out of it because of the awkward neckline, but decided to throw on my blazer to make it look and feel less uncomfortable.  This outfit is super simple, but sometimes you just need something simple once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment