3.13.2013

Five Things + Neglected Shoes

Sweater: Target Jeans: NY&C Shoes: Born via DSW Scarf: From Mom

Kimmie from Blue Paper Lanterns tagged me in her "5 Things" post...so here I am sharing five random things about me :)

1. I cannot even deal with condiments.  Mustard, ketchup, and mayonnaise are the WORST.  I don't even like to touch the bottles.  The only ones I can tolerate are Caesar dressing and sometimes barbecue sauce.

2. I've broken two bones in my life, and they were both really stupid stories.  In 8th grade, we were playing Red Rover in gym class, and I fell and broke my collarbone (so athletic...).  A little over a year ago, I was playing with Pippin, our dog, on our bed, and I tried to jump off the bed but got tangled in the blankets, fell off, and landed on my wrist.  I broke it pretty bad and needed surgery.  SO EMBARRASSING.

3. The nerdiest thing about me is that I have always been, and continue to be completely obsessed with names.  I always think about what I want to name my children, and I'm super curious about what names other people like, too.  I'm always so interested to hear why people have the names they do, and I love knowing people's middle names.  It's really dumb, but I'm not ashamed.

4. I want to be a mom more than anything, but I'm so afraid it will never happen for me.  Kevin and I are planning to adopt our children, but I fear we'll never be able to afford it.

5. I love music!! I have taught myself flute/piccolo, clarinet, trumpet, saxophone, Irish whistle, fife, and a little guitar, and I took piano lessons for about 10 years.  I also love to sing.  My favorite things to sing are show tunes (I'm a musical theater guru), and my favorite shows are Spring Awakening, Lion King, and Rent, but I love so many more.

There you go!  Five facts about Brynn that you probably didn't know.

A note about today's outfit: I haven't worn these shoes much since I got them because they're a smidgen too small, and I'm never quite sure how to wear them.  Today I decided to go without socks, and they felt much less squishy in the toes, so that was a pleasant surprise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment