3.07.2013

Casual Pearls

Cardigan: Target Jeans: NY&C Shoes: TOMS Necklace: F21

Today's neglected pieces from Kate's No Longer Neglected challenge are my cardigan and my necklace.  I've had this cardigan for years, and I really like it.  However, I find it hard to style.  It's navy with white stripes, and so far the only things I've ever paired it with are gray and white...exactly what I did today...

The necklace was a Forever 21 purchase I made about a year and a half ago.  I really like the dark gray color of the pearls.  The reason this necklace gets neglected so often is because I feel like it's super dressy.  I tried it with today's casual outfit, but I don't really know if it works or not.

Tell me, friends, how would you style today's cardigan and necklace?  I'm looking forward to trying out your suggestions!!

Linking up with Mix and Match Fashion today.

No comments:

Post a Comment