5.28.2013

Polka Dotted Skirt


Tee: Target Skirt: Target Denim jacket: Levi's Sandals: Target Belt: Thrifted Necklace: Old, no idea...

I've had this skirt for a few months now, but haven't worn it yet.  I really like the length, the flowy material, and the almost-polka dots.  I decided to keep it simple for the first time I wear it, with just a plain white tee and necklace.  Since it's a bit chilly today, I also wanted to wear my denim jacket.

I had to wake up at 4:30 this morning to take our foster pup up to Minneapolis to get spayed.  Needless to say, I'm feeling a little draggy today.  I'll be heading back up to Minneapolis this afternoon to pick her up, too...so I'll need some good tunes on my iPod to keep me awake!! :)

I'm linking up with Along the Lines of Style for the Target Challenge today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment