4.11.2013

When it Rains, it Pours...

I just wanted to touch base with all of you.  You know that saying, "When it rains, it pours"?  Well...it's true.  In addition to working my butt off on this huge paper for school, dealing with a broken computer (IT'S FIXED!!), and having lots of work projects going on, I was in a car accident yesterday afternoon.  I'm fine (just a little shaken up and stiff) and the other driver is fine, but my car isn't drivable right now. So that's annoying.  I've been on the phone with insurance companies and body shops and trying to get a rental car until my car is fixed, etc. which is overwhelming on top of everything else...  WHEW.  On the bright side, my interview went super well this morning, and I should hear back today or tomorrow! WOO!

Since I didn't get the chance to take a picture of my outfit today, here's a really embarrassing picture of me that I thought you might want to see (or not, but whatever, I'm giving you something in the absence of a "real" post).

Just a ridiculous picture of me, wearing my dad's glasses, making my most obnoxious nerd face (and 22 chins!).  ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment