4.15.2013

Cold Weather, Warm Clothes

Sweater: Target Skirt: Old Navy Cowl: Kohls Boots: Baretraps Tights: Target

I'm not one to complain about the weather, but I am so sick of needing to wear my winter clothes I can't stand it!  I woke up this morning and looked at the temperature and literally groaned.  I so badly want to be done with tights and sweaters, and be able to bring out all my fun spring dresses and skirts!  I figured I'd try to turn my perspective around and focus on wearing some of my favorite cold weather pieces one last time (hopefully!) before the warm weather decides to appear.

I have had this sweater for a couple of years now, and I absolutely love it.  It's warm without being bulky, and I love the colors.  This navy button-front skirt is one of my favorite pieces in my closet, too - so versatile, and can be worn all year round.  My cream cowl keeps me toasty warm in my cold office, and adds a little sparkle to my outfit (there are some gold threads running through the scarf).  My suede boots are super comfortable and I love how slouchy they are.

Despite the fact that it should be 60 degrees outside right now, I actually love this outfit, and feel really cute in it.  It's comfortable for a long day of work and meetings as well as for the temperature.  There isn't much color, but it's not boring or plain.  It's fun to be able to wear some favorite pieces again before putting them away for a few months :)

Edit: I'm not sure why the picture uploaded so blurry this morning!  Here is the much more in focus picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment