3.22.2013

Spring Cleaning

Sweater: Old Navy Jeans: NY&C Shoes: Payless Necklace: From Mom

Kevin and I have been so busy with school and work lately, and the cleanliness of our apartment has really taken a backseat.  However, we're dog sitting for an 11-month-old black lab (!!) this weekend, and I wanted the apartment to be as puppy-proof as possible for her.  I spent 3 hours today after work cleaning, cleaning, cleaning.  This outfit was perfect for all the hard work I put in!

It's times like this that I wish we were minimalists.  Wouldn't it be so nice to not have very much stuff?! Less surfaces to clean, less things to organize, less places to find a home...I'm feeling the urge to do some spring cleaning now!  I want to do some huge purges!!

I still want to chop my hair, too.  The more I look at it, the more annoyed I get with it.  I may take myself into the hair salon this weekend...stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment