3.01.2013

Exhaustion

Tank: Thrifted (new with tags from Goodwill) Cardigan: Target Jeans: NY&C Boots: Guess

What a week it has been.  Work and school are incredibly busy right now, and I'm running on fumes right now.  Luckily, it's March, which means that spring break is coming soon!  I am so, so ready for a little break!!  I didn't sleep well at all last night which means I had little energy for choosing an outfit.  I went with a tried and true formula: tank/tee with a cardigan, skinny jeans, and boots.  Nice enough for casual Friday at work, but comfortable enough for 4 hours of class this afternoon.

I'm hoping I can rejuvenate a little bit this weekend, although I have 9 hours of class tomorrow and I have to work on Sunday for 4 hours.  What are you all planning for this weekend??

No comments:

Post a Comment