2.10.2013

Family Reunion

On Saturday, Kevin, my grandma, my cousin Katie, and I drove up to northern Minnesota for a family reunion with all the relatives on my maternal grandfather's side of the family.  It was a blast.  Unfortunately, my mom is super sick with the crud that's going around, so she and my dad weren't able to attend, and my brother was in class on Saturday, so this was the first family gathering I've attended without any of my immediate family members.  Even though we were missing my immediate family, it was a blast to spend time with the extended family.  We ate lots of food, told jokes, looked at old family photos, heard amazing and funny stories, and laughed sooo much.  It was a wonderful Saturday.

This is a picture of my cousins Ali and Sam, me, my cousin Katie, and Kevin.  This picture is only missing my brother and Katie's brother (who were both at school), and we'd have a picture of all of us cousins (plus Kevin).

No comments:

Post a Comment