2.08.2013

Warped Colors

Shirt: Hanes Skirt: Old Navy Leggings: Target Scarf: Hand-me-down from Mom Belt: Goodwill Knee highs: Target Boots: Bare Traps

My camera is the weirdest.  Sometimes it picks up colors and textures very well, but other times, it pretty much sucks.  For instance, this skirt is a true navy, not black like the camera shows.  The knee highs I'm wearing?  Dark purple, not black.  The shirt?  Deep magenta.  I'm kind of dumb with cameras (and mine is ridiculously old, too) and I need to figure out the best way to edit my photos, but I wish it was easier.

I'm so glad it's Friday.  We're spending Saturday in northern Minnesota with extended family, and I'm very excited!  They're some of my favorite people, and we don't get to see them often enough.  What are you all up to this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment