7.10.2013

Ten.

Shirt: Old Navy Skirt: Old Navy Sandals: Payless Necklace: Forever 21

Oof, sorry about the crappy iPhone photo and cheesy grin, you guys!  My regular camera was being super funky today and not letting me upload any photos, so you're stuck with the old iPhone...

I did not have to work or go to class this morning, so I was able to sleep in a little bit (8:00!  Woooo!) and work on some homework before hitting the gym.  Ten minutes into my workout, an episode of What Not to Wear came on...so instead of spending the 30 minutes I intended to on the treadmill, I stayed on for the whole episode...I burned 700 calories, though, so that was awesome!  I just love What Not to Wear, and I'm so sad it's going off the air!  I really hope that TLC keeps playing it in syndication, because it's so entertaining.  I've learned a lot about how to dress my body through the show as well, and how to become more confident in my skin.  Plus, it's shows like this (and trashy reality TV) that make my workouts go super fast!!  Please tell me I'm not the only one who watches trashy reality TV on the treadmill...

No comments:

Post a Comment