5.09.2013

Day Nine: Moment in My Day...

Shirt: Target Pants: TJ Maxx Scarf: Old Navy Flats: Payless

I love this outfit.  I haven't worn my teal skinnies in a while, and I thought they would look great with my pretty lace shirt.  I was going to wear a necklace, but since it's rainy and chilly outside today, I thought a scarf would provide a little extra warmth!

It's Day 9 of the Blog Every Day in May challenge, and today's prompt is to show a moment of your day.

I went to the gym this morning and afterwards, worked on this painting that I'm donating to an auction. It's only about halfway done at this point, but I love it.  I'm a newbie painter...I've only painted about 6 paintings so far, but I love it and I'm happy with how its turning out.  I'd love to take a class some time, to learn actually how to paint...but I'm getting along well right now, being self-taught!!


I'm about to head out to the animal shelter I volunteer at for the afternoon, and this evening, I'm going to a local Mexican restaurant for margaritas with the girls in my grad school cohort.  I'm pretty excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment