1.23.2013

Not Exposed!!

Dress: Old Navy Leggings: Target Boots: Guess Necklace: F21

I adore the color combination of navy and gray.  I got this dress on super clearance at Old Navy (hm...do you think I like clearance? And Old Navy?) and knew I wanted to pair it with my gray leggings and silver jewelry.  I'm always so nervous wearing a wrap dress because I'm afraid it's going to flop open and expose...everything.  Luckily, this one stayed closed nicely today.  I'm thanking my knee-length winter coat for that, because it was windy outside!

My outfits on the blog, so far, have been a little on the plain/safe side.  I either dress pretty simply, or a little bit more fun.  I'm looking forward to putting together some more of those fun outfits in the coming weeks.  I'm feeling a little stifled by the bitterly cold weather we've been having in Minnesota, so hopefully next week when it's supposed to warm up, I'll be able to wear some more varied outfits!

Linked up to Mix and Match Fashion's What I Wore to Work link party!

No comments:

Post a Comment