3.16.2013

Research Outfit


Sweater: Old Navy - Men's dept Jeans: NY&C Shoes: TOMS Necklace: Birthday gift from parents

Okay, so I tried outside photos again.  I'm still paranoid about getting caught, but I was ready with the "It's for a school project" excuse if anyone walked by :)  And the photo quality is still pretty poor - I'm not a camera savvy person, so I'm not 100% sure what to do to make the photos less dark and grainy, but I'll keep monkeying around with different angles, camera settings, etc.

Most of the outfits I post on here are worn to work and class.  This is a 100% lazy Saturday outfit!  I used to spend most of my weekends in yoga pants and a sweatshirt (to be honest, I'm usually found in yoga pants as soon as I get home from work/school...), but I feel better and am more productive when I'm wearing clothing that's appropriate for wearing in public.

I'm currently taking the required Research & Writing course for my Master's program, and we're beginning to write our theses, so I am up to my ears in articles.  It has been tons of work so far, but I absolutely love my topic, which makes the whole process more enjoyable.  I've always been the kind of reader who needs to print off all the articles so I can highlight and make notes to my heart's content, but I'm keeping up with the times and reading all my articles on my iPad with GoodNotes.  I can highlight, underline, type notes, etc. all on the iPad, and I have to say, I am a convert!  It's been so convenient!

So...today, I'll be reading and critiquing articles, taking notes, and developing my outline.  Today's outfit is perfect for that: comfortable enough to spend the day on the couch, but polished enough that I don't feel like a slob :)

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment