1.30.2013

Space Cadet

Shirt: Old Navy Skirt: Old Navy Tights: Target Knee highs: Target Boots: Target Belt: The Limited

I can be somewhat of a space cadet sometimes.  For instance, I bought these tights at Target because I liked the subtle stripe pattern (which really doesn't come through in my photos at all - I'll try to get a better picture next time).  When I came home and took them out of the package, I realized they were not footed tights, but rather capri length.  I was so disappointed and thought I'd never wear them because the length was awkward.  It took me way too long to realize I could just pair them with knee high socks and boots, and nobody would know the difference...duh.

I'm linking up today with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday and Because Shanna Said So for Random Wednesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment