1.26.2013

Shiny

Shirt: Old Navy Skinny jeans: NY&C Flats: Payless Necklace: F21

  1. This top (which is actually a really pretty gray-blue color) is shiny...which apparently doesn't photograph well.  Also, it's really wrinkly.  Whoops.
  2. I got my hair cut yesterday and brought in a ridiculously cute picture.  This looks nothing like the picture, so I'm a little bummed.  This hair is fine, but I'm disappointed because it isn't really what I was looking for.  [Luckily, it's just hair and it will grow back!]
  3. Since Kevin and I have time this weekend, we're going to finish watching the series Firefly.  Have any of you seen it?  We're kind of nerdy, so this sci-fi show is right up our alley...plus Joss Whedon, the creator of the show, is freaking awesome.  I titled this post partially after my shiny shirt, but also because the word "shiny" is used by characters in Firefly instead of saying, "cool" or "neat."

No comments:

Post a Comment